Berman & Berman, P.A.
A People Person's Kind Of Law Firm

Tax Law FAQ

At Berman & Berman, P.A., our attorneys have the necessary experience to assist clients in a broad range of IRS tax controversies and disputes. For a combined 50 years, the father and son team of David and Paul Berman have offered aggressive advocacy and sound counsel to Floridians dealing with the IRS and in need of US Tax Court representation.

Over decades of practicing, clients had many questions about our complex tax system. Some seemed to occur more often than others. Listed below are the most frequently asked questions about Florida tax law. If you have additional questions or need representation in a tax issue, contact our Miami firm today at 305-230-2319.

What should I do if I've been given an audit by the IRS?

If you've been given an audit, you should contact a trusted Florida tax attorney as soon as possible. At Berman & Berman, P.A., we can negotiate with the IRS on your behalf and help ensure you're protected throughout the process.

How can I protect myself during an audit?

For a combined 50 years, Floridians have depended on our attorneys to ensure their rights are fully protected and their interests guarded. We have the experience needed to simplify and take the stress out of this demanding process. Our attorneys can help you obtain the IRS publications relevant to your audit, assist you with all paperwork and ensure you are organized and up-to-date with your filings.

Can I appeal a wage garnishment?

You work hard for your money and don't deserve for it to be taken away unjustly. If this is happening, our Miami tax attorneys can help you file an appeal against the IRS and guide you through each step of the complicated process. While it is always our goal to settle disputes, our attorneys are also prepared to go to court and advocate aggressively on your behalf.

I'm overwhelmed by debt. Is there anything I can do?

At our firm, we believe life is too short to live with the tremendous burden of tax liability. With our assistance you may be able to negotiate an offer in compromise or establish an installment plan to alleviate your stress. Contact our firm today to discuss your options.

I disagree with the outcome of my IRS audit. What can I do?

Disputes with the IRS can best be resolved with the assistance of an attorney familiar with IRS protocol and the agency's way of doing things. Our lead tax attorney David Berman worked for the IRS for 10 years and can represent clients in a broad range of disputes with the agency. Contact our firm for more information.

Want to know more?

If you have additional questions about tax law or what our firm can do, contact the lawyers Berman & Berman, P.A., today at 305-230-2319. Se habla español.

Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation At 305-230-2319

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy